Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 83523
Credit Card Debt in 83523
- 83523 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 83523 residents is $4,549. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Idaho (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Idaho cities rank 42nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 83523
83523 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 83523
- Residents of 83523 (ID) have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Idaho (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Idaho collectively ranks 23rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 83523 (Craigmont, ID) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Idaho 
- Idaho residents (all cities) rank 35th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 83523 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Idaho Rate: 0.48%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 83523 
- 83523 (Idaho) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Idaho
83523 is associated with the city of Craigmont, which is located in Lewis County in the state of Idaho. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Idaho State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau