Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 70065
Credit Card Debt in 70065
- 70065 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 70065 residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 70065
70065 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 70065
- Residents of 70065 (LA) have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 70065 (Kenner, LA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 70065 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 70065 
- 70065 (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
70065 is associated with the city of Kenner, which is located in Jefferson Parish County in the state of Louisiana. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in Louisiana
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau