Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 20117
Credit Card Debt in 20117
- 20117 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 20117 residents is $5,329. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Virginia (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Virginia cities rank 10th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 20117
20117 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 20117
- Residents of 20117 (VA) have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in Virginia (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Virginia collectively ranks 28th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 20117 (Middleburg, VA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Virginia 
- Virginia residents (all cities) rank 32nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 20117 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Virginia Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 20117 
- 20117 (Virginia) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Virginia
20117 is associated with the city of Middleburg, which is located in Loudoun County in the state of Virginia. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
Other ZIP Codes in Virginia
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Virginia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau