Kansas Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Kansas Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt: KS vs. U.S.
- Kansas residents have average credit card debt of $4,830. 
- The average credit card debt amount in Kansas is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- KS ranks 26th in the nation in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Delinquency in KS
- Cardholders that are more than 90 days late on credit card payments in Kansas 
- Kansas ranks 36th in the nation with a credit card delinquency rate that
is 19% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Kansas Rate: 0.46%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Kansas 
- Kansas: 3 years
- U.S. Average: 5.4 years
Kansas Credit Scores
- Credit Scores: KS vs. U.S.
- Kansas residents have an average credit score of 708. 
- The average credit score for Kansas residents is
2% greater than the national average score of 696.
- KS ranks 20th in the nation in average credit score. 
Additional information about Kansas
The state of Kansas has a population of approximately 2,853,118, ranking 31st in the nation. 
More about Kansas Credit Cards
For more information about Kansas credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kansas State Legislature
5. ^ United States Census Bureau
6. ^ U.S. Federal Reserve