Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 55473
Credit Card Debt in 55473
- 55473 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 55473 residents is $4,541. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Minnesota (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Minnesota cities rank 43rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 55473
55473 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 55473
- Residents of 55473 (MN) have an estimated average credit score of 720. 
- The average credit score in Minnesota (all cities) is
3.45% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Minnesota collectively ranks 3rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 55473 (Minneapolis, MN) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Minnesota 
- Minnesota residents (all cities) rank 48th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 55473 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Minnesota Rate: 0.37%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 55473 
- 55473 (Minnesota) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Minnesota
55473 is associated with the city of Minneapolis, which is located in Carver County in the state of Minnesota. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
Other ZIP Codes in Minnesota
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Minnesota State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau