Braham, MN Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Braham Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Braham
- The estimated average credit card debt for Braham residents is $4,541. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Minnesota (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Minnesota cities rank 43rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Braham Credit Card Calculator
Braham Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Braham
- Residents of Braham, MN have an estimated average credit score of 720. 
- The average credit score in Minnesota (all cities) is
3.45% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Minnesota collectively ranks 3rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Braham, MN Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Minnesota 
- Minnesota residents (all cities) rank 48th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Braham cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Minnesota Rate: 0.37%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Braham 
- Braham (Minnesota) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Minnesota
Braham is a city located in Isanti County in the state of Minnesota, and has a population of approximately 1,793. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Minnesota State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau