Cold Spring, MN Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Cold Spring Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Cold Spring
- The estimated average credit card debt for Cold Spring residents is $4,541. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Minnesota (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Minnesota cities rank 43rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Cold Spring Credit Card Calculator
Cold Spring Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Cold Spring
- Residents of Cold Spring, MN have an estimated average credit score of 720. 
- The average credit score in Minnesota (all cities) is
3.45% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Minnesota collectively ranks 3rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Cold Spring, MN Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Minnesota 
- Minnesota residents (all cities) rank 48th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cold Spring cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Minnesota Rate: 0.37%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Cold Spring 
- Cold Spring (Minnesota) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Minnesota
About Cold Spring
Cold Spring is a city located in Stearns County in the state of Minnesota, and has a population of approximately 4,025. 
Cold Spring Credit Cards
For more information about Cold Spring credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Minnesota State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau