Meadowlands, MN Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Meadowlands Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Meadowlands
- The estimated average credit card debt for Meadowlands residents is $4,541. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Minnesota (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Minnesota cities rank 43rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Meadowlands Credit Card Calculator
Meadowlands Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Meadowlands
- Residents of Meadowlands, MN have an estimated average credit score of 720. 
- The average credit score in Minnesota (all cities) is
3.45% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Minnesota collectively ranks 3rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Meadowlands, MN Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Minnesota 
- Minnesota residents (all cities) rank 48th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Meadowlands cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Minnesota Rate: 0.37%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Meadowlands 
- Meadowlands (Minnesota) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Minnesota
Meadowlands is a city located in Saint Louis County in the state of Minnesota, and has a population of approximately 134. 
Meadowlands Credit Cards
For more information about Meadowlands credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Minnesota State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau