Saint Anthony, MN Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Saint Anthony Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Saint Anthony
- The estimated average credit card debt for Saint Anthony residents is $4,541. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Minnesota (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Minnesota cities rank 43rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Saint Anthony Credit Card Calculator
Saint Anthony Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Saint Anthony
- Residents of Saint Anthony, MN have an estimated average credit score of 720. 
- The average credit score in Minnesota (all cities) is
3.45% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Minnesota collectively ranks 3rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Saint Anthony, MN Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Minnesota 
- Minnesota residents (all cities) rank 48th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Saint Anthony cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Minnesota Rate: 0.37%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Saint Anthony 
- Saint Anthony (Minnesota) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Minnesota
About Saint Anthony
Saint Anthony is a city located in Hennepin County in the state of Minnesota, and has a population of approximately 8,308. 
Saint Anthony Credit Cards
For more information about Saint Anthony credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Minnesota State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau