Oklahoma Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Oklahoma Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt: OK vs. U.S.
- Oklahoma residents have average credit card debt of $4,854. 
- The average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- OK ranks 24th in the nation in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Delinquency in OK
- Cardholders that are more than 90 days late on credit card payments in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma ranks 9th in the nation with a credit card delinquency rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma: 5 years
- U.S. Average: 5.4 years
Oklahoma Credit Scores
- Credit Scores: OK vs. U.S.
- Oklahoma residents have an average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score for Oklahoma residents is
2% less than the national average score of 696.
- OK ranks 44th in the nation in average credit score. 
Additional information about Oklahoma
The state of Oklahoma has a population of approximately 3,751,351, ranking 27th in the nation. 
More about Oklahoma Credit Cards
For more information about Oklahoma credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ United States Census Bureau
6. ^ U.S. Federal Reserve