Wyoming Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Wyoming Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt: WY vs. U.S.
- Wyoming residents have average credit card debt of $4,789. 
- The average credit card debt amount in Wyoming is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- WY ranks 31st in the nation in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Delinquency in WY
- Cardholders that are more than 90 days late on credit card payments in Wyoming 
- Wyoming ranks 46th in the nation with a credit card delinquency rate that
is 30% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Wyoming Rate: 0.4%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Wyoming 
- Wyoming: 8 years
- U.S. Average: 5.4 years
Wyoming Credit Scores
- Credit Scores: WY vs. U.S.
- Wyoming residents have an average credit score of 711. 
- The average credit score for Wyoming residents is
2% greater than the national average score of 696.
- WY ranks 16th in the nation in average credit score. 
Additional information about Wyoming
The state of Wyoming has a population of approximately 563,626, ranking 48th in the nation. 
More about Wyoming Credit Cards
For more information about Wyoming credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Wyoming State Legislature
5. ^ United States Census Bureau
6. ^ U.S. Federal Reserve