Arizona Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Arizona Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt: AZ vs. U.S.
- Arizona residents have average credit card debt of $5,011. 
- The average credit card debt amount in Arizona is
1% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- AZ ranks 19th in the nation in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Delinquency in AZ
- Cardholders that are more than 90 days late on credit card payments in Arizona 
- Arizona ranks 24th in the nation with a credit card delinquency rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Arizona Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Arizona 
- Arizona: 6 years
- U.S. Average: 5.4 years
Arizona Credit Scores
- Credit Scores: AZ vs. U.S.
- Arizona residents have an average credit score of 691. 
- The average credit score for Arizona residents is
1% less than the national average score of 696.
- AZ ranks 35th in the nation in average credit score. 
Additional information about Arizona
The state of Arizona has a population of approximately 6,392,017, ranking 18th in the nation. 
More about Arizona Credit Cards
For more information about Arizona credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arizona State Legislature
5. ^ United States Census Bureau
6. ^ U.S. Federal Reserve