Bullhead City, AZ Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Bullhead City Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Bullhead City
- The estimated average credit card debt for Bullhead City residents is $5,011. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arizona (all cities) is
1% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arizona cities rank 19th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Bullhead City Credit Card Calculator
Bullhead City Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Bullhead City
- Residents of Bullhead City, AZ have an estimated average credit score of 691. 
- The average credit score in Arizona (all cities) is
0.72% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arizona collectively ranks 35th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Bullhead City, AZ Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arizona 
- Arizona residents (all cities) rank 24th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Bullhead City cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arizona Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Bullhead City 
- Bullhead City (Arizona) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Arizona
About Bullhead City
Bullhead City is a city located in Mohave County in the state of Arizona, and has a population of approximately 39,540. 
Bullhead City Credit Cards
For more information about Bullhead City credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arizona State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau