Arkansas Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Arkansas Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt: AR vs. U.S.
- Arkansas residents have average credit card debt of $4,535. 
- The average credit card debt amount in Arkansas is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- AR ranks 44th in the nation in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Delinquency in AR
- Cardholders that are more than 90 days late on credit card payments in Arkansas 
- Arkansas ranks 3rd in the nation with a credit card delinquency rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Arkansas 
- Arkansas: 5 years
- U.S. Average: 5.4 years
Arkansas Credit Scores
- Credit Scores: AR vs. U.S.
- Arkansas residents have an average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score for Arkansas residents is
2% less than the national average score of 696.
- AR ranks 40th in the nation in average credit score. 
Additional information about Arkansas
The state of Arkansas has a population of approximately 2,915,918, ranking 32nd in the nation. 
More about Arkansas Credit Cards
For more information about Arkansas credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ United States Census Bureau
6. ^ U.S. Federal Reserve