Mccaskill, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Mccaskill Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Mccaskill
- The estimated average credit card debt for Mccaskill residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Mccaskill Credit Card Calculator
Mccaskill Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Mccaskill
- Residents of Mccaskill, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Mccaskill, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Mccaskill cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Mccaskill 
- Mccaskill (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Arkansas
Mccaskill is a town located in Hempstead County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 96. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau