Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 72223
Credit Card Debt in 72223
- 72223 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 72223 residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 72223
72223 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 72223
- Residents of 72223 (AR) have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 72223 (Little Rock, AR) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 72223 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 72223 
- 72223 (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Arkansas
72223 is associated with the city of Little Rock, which is located in Pulaski County in the state of Arkansas. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Arkansas
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau