Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 72333
Credit Card Debt in 72333
- 72333 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 72333 residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 72333
72333 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 72333
- Residents of 72333 (AR) have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 72333 (Elaine, AR) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 72333 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 72333 
- 72333 (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Arkansas
72333 is associated with the city of Elaine, which is located in Phillips County in the state of Arkansas. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
Other ZIP Codes in Arkansas
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau