Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 72638
Credit Card Debt in 72638
- 72638 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 72638 residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 72638
72638 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 72638
- Residents of 72638 (AR) have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 72638 (Green Forest, AR) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 72638 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 72638 
- 72638 (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Arkansas
72638 is associated with the city of Green Forest, which is located in Carroll County in the state of Arkansas. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Arkansas
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau