Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 72651
Credit Card Debt in 72651
- 72651 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 72651 residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 72651
72651 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 72651
- Residents of 72651 (AR) have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 72651 (Midway, AR) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 72651 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 72651 
- 72651 (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Arkansas
72651 is associated with the city of Midway, which is located in Baxter County in the state of Arkansas. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Arkansas
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau