Cotton Plant, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Cotton Plant Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Cotton Plant
- The estimated average credit card debt for Cotton Plant residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Cotton Plant Credit Card Calculator
Cotton Plant Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Cotton Plant
- Residents of Cotton Plant, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Cotton Plant, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cotton Plant cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Cotton Plant 
- Cotton Plant (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Arkansas
About Cotton Plant
Cotton Plant is a city located in Woodruff County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 649. 
Cotton Plant Credit Cards
For more information about Cotton Plant credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau