Mount Pleasant, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Mount Pleasant Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Mount Pleasant
- The estimated average credit card debt for Mount Pleasant residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Mount Pleasant Credit Card Calculator
Mount Pleasant Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Mount Pleasant
- Residents of Mount Pleasant, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Mount Pleasant, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Mount Pleasant cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Mount Pleasant 
- Mount Pleasant (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Arkansas
About Mount Pleasant
Mount Pleasant is a town located in Izard County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 414. 
Mount Pleasant Credit Cards
For more information about Mount Pleasant credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau