Norfork, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Norfork Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Norfork
- The estimated average credit card debt for Norfork residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Norfork Credit Card Calculator
Norfork Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Norfork
- Residents of Norfork, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Norfork, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Norfork cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Norfork 
- Norfork (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Arkansas
Norfork is a city located in Baxter County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 511. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau