Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 80524
Credit Card Debt in 80524
- 80524 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 80524 residents is $5,625. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Colorado (all cities) is
13% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Colorado cities rank 2nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 80524
80524 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 80524
- Residents of 80524 (CO) have an estimated average credit score of 713. 
- The average credit score in Colorado (all cities) is
2.44% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Colorado collectively ranks 12th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 80524 (Fort Collins, CO) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Colorado 
- Colorado residents (all cities) rank 37th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 80524 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Colorado Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 80524 
- 80524 (Colorado) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Colorado
80524 is associated with the city of Fort Collins, which is located in Larimer County in the state of Colorado. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
Other ZIP Codes in Colorado
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Colorado State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau