Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 80997
Credit Card Debt in 80997
- 80997 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 80997 residents is $5,625. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Colorado (all cities) is
13% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Colorado cities rank 2nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 80997
80997 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 80997
- Residents of 80997 (CO) have an estimated average credit score of 713. 
- The average credit score in Colorado (all cities) is
2.44% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Colorado collectively ranks 12th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 80997 (Colorado Springs, CO) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Colorado 
- Colorado residents (all cities) rank 37th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 80997 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Colorado Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 80997 
- 80997 (Colorado) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Colorado
80997 is associated with the city of Colorado Springs, which is located in El Paso County in the state of Colorado. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
Other ZIP Codes in Colorado
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Colorado State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau