Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 81144
Credit Card Debt in 81144
- 81144 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 81144 residents is $5,625. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Colorado (all cities) is
13% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Colorado cities rank 2nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 81144
81144 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 81144
- Residents of 81144 (CO) have an estimated average credit score of 713. 
- The average credit score in Colorado (all cities) is
2.44% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Colorado collectively ranks 12th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 81144 (Monte Vista, CO) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Colorado 
- Colorado residents (all cities) rank 37th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 81144 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Colorado Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 81144 
- 81144 (Colorado) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Colorado
81144 is associated with the city of Monte Vista, which is located in Rio Grande County in the state of Colorado. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in Colorado
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Colorado State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau