Cedaredge, CO Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Cedaredge Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Cedaredge
- The estimated average credit card debt for Cedaredge residents is $5,625. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Colorado (all cities) is
13% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Colorado cities rank 2nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Cedaredge Credit Card Calculator
Cedaredge Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Cedaredge
- Residents of Cedaredge, CO have an estimated average credit score of 713. 
- The average credit score in Colorado (all cities) is
2.44% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Colorado collectively ranks 12th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Cedaredge, CO Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Colorado 
- Colorado residents (all cities) rank 37th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cedaredge cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Colorado Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Cedaredge 
- Cedaredge (Colorado) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Colorado
Cedaredge is a town located in Delta County in the state of Colorado, and has a population of approximately 2,253. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Colorado State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau