Pagosa Springs, CO Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Pagosa Springs Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Pagosa Springs
- The estimated average credit card debt for Pagosa Springs residents is $5,625. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Colorado (all cities) is
13% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Colorado cities rank 2nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Pagosa Springs Credit Card Calculator
Pagosa Springs Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Pagosa Springs
- Residents of Pagosa Springs, CO have an estimated average credit score of 713. 
- The average credit score in Colorado (all cities) is
2.44% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Colorado collectively ranks 12th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Pagosa Springs, CO Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Colorado 
- Colorado residents (all cities) rank 37th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Pagosa Springs cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Colorado Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Pagosa Springs 
- Pagosa Springs (Colorado) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Colorado
About Pagosa Springs
Pagosa Springs is a town located in Archuleta County in the state of Colorado, and has a population of approximately 1,727. 
Pagosa Springs Credit Cards
For more information about Pagosa Springs credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Colorado State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau