Fernan Lake Village, ID Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Fernan Lake Village Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Fernan Lake Village
- The estimated average credit card debt for Fernan Lake Village residents is $4,549. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Idaho (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Idaho cities rank 42nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Fernan Lake Village Credit Card Calculator
Fernan Lake Village Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Fernan Lake Village
- Residents of Fernan Lake Village, ID have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Idaho (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Idaho collectively ranks 23rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Fernan Lake Village, ID Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Idaho 
- Idaho residents (all cities) rank 35th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Fernan Lake Village cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Idaho Rate: 0.48%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Fernan Lake Village 
- Fernan Lake Village (Idaho) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Idaho
About Fernan Lake Village
Fernan Lake Village is a city located in Kootenai County in the state of Idaho, and has a population of approximately 169. 
Fernan Lake Village Credit Cards
For more information about Fernan Lake Village credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Idaho State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau