Priest River, ID Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Priest River Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Priest River
- The estimated average credit card debt for Priest River residents is $4,549. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Idaho (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Idaho cities rank 42nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Priest River Credit Card Calculator
Priest River Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Priest River
- Residents of Priest River, ID have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Idaho (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Idaho collectively ranks 23rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Priest River, ID Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Idaho 
- Idaho residents (all cities) rank 35th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Priest River cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Idaho Rate: 0.48%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Priest River 
- Priest River (Idaho) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Idaho
About Priest River
Priest River is a city located in Bonner County in the state of Idaho, and has a population of approximately 1,751. 
Priest River Credit Cards
For more information about Priest River credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Idaho State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau