Soda Springs, ID Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Soda Springs Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Soda Springs
- The estimated average credit card debt for Soda Springs residents is $4,549. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Idaho (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Idaho cities rank 42nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Soda Springs Credit Card Calculator
Soda Springs Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Soda Springs
- Residents of Soda Springs, ID have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Idaho (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Idaho collectively ranks 23rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Soda Springs, ID Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Idaho 
- Idaho residents (all cities) rank 35th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Soda Springs cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Idaho Rate: 0.48%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Soda Springs 
- Soda Springs (Idaho) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Idaho
About Soda Springs
Soda Springs is a city located in Caribou County in the state of Idaho, and has a population of approximately 3,058. 
Soda Springs Credit Cards
For more information about Soda Springs credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Idaho State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau