Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 60005
Credit Card Debt in 60005
- 60005 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 60005 residents is $5,166. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Illinois (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Illinois cities rank 15th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 60005
60005 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 60005
- Residents of 60005 (IL) have an estimated average credit score of 703. 
- The average credit score in Illinois (all cities) is
1.01% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Illinois collectively ranks 26th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 60005 (Arlington Heights, IL) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Illinois 
- Illinois residents (all cities) rank 29th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 5% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 60005 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Illinois Rate: 0.54%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 60005 
- 60005 (Illinois) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Illinois
60005 is associated with the city of Arlington Heights, which is located in Cook County in the state of Illinois. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Illinois
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Illinois State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau