Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 62777
Credit Card Debt in 62777
- 62777 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 62777 residents is $5,166. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Illinois (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Illinois cities rank 15th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 62777
62777 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 62777
- Residents of 62777 (IL) have an estimated average credit score of 703. 
- The average credit score in Illinois (all cities) is
1.01% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Illinois collectively ranks 26th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 62777 (Springfield, IL) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Illinois 
- Illinois residents (all cities) rank 29th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 5% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 62777 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Illinois Rate: 0.54%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 62777 
- 62777 (Illinois) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Illinois
62777 is associated with the city of Springfield, which is located in Sangamon County in the state of Illinois. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Illinois
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Illinois State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau