Apple River, IL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Apple River Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Apple River
- The estimated average credit card debt for Apple River residents is $5,166. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Illinois (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Illinois cities rank 15th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Apple River Credit Card Calculator
Apple River Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Apple River
- Residents of Apple River, IL have an estimated average credit score of 703. 
- The average credit score in Illinois (all cities) is
1.01% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Illinois collectively ranks 26th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Apple River, IL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Illinois 
- Illinois residents (all cities) rank 29th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 5% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Apple River cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Illinois Rate: 0.54%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Apple River 
- Apple River (Illinois) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Illinois
About Apple River
Apple River is a village located in Jo Daviess County in the state of Illinois, and has a population of approximately 366. 
Apple River Credit Cards
For more information about Apple River credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Illinois State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau