Bement, IL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Bement Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Bement
- The estimated average credit card debt for Bement residents is $5,166. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Illinois (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Illinois cities rank 15th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Bement Credit Card Calculator
Bement Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Bement
- Residents of Bement, IL have an estimated average credit score of 703. 
- The average credit score in Illinois (all cities) is
1.01% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Illinois collectively ranks 26th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Bement, IL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Illinois 
- Illinois residents (all cities) rank 29th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 5% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Bement cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Illinois Rate: 0.54%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Bement 
- Bement (Illinois) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Illinois
Bement is a village located in Piatt County in the state of Illinois, and has a population of approximately 1,730. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Illinois State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau