Hull, IL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Hull Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Hull
- The estimated average credit card debt for Hull residents is $5,166. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Illinois (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Illinois cities rank 15th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Hull Credit Card Calculator
Hull Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Hull
- Residents of Hull, IL have an estimated average credit score of 703. 
- The average credit score in Illinois (all cities) is
1.01% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Illinois collectively ranks 26th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Hull, IL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Illinois 
- Illinois residents (all cities) rank 29th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 5% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Hull cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Illinois Rate: 0.54%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Hull 
- Hull (Illinois) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Illinois
Hull is a village located in Pike County in the state of Illinois, and has a population of approximately 461. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Illinois State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau