Kildeer, IL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Kildeer Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Kildeer
- The estimated average credit card debt for Kildeer residents is $5,166. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Illinois (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Illinois cities rank 15th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Kildeer Credit Card Calculator
Kildeer Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Kildeer
- Residents of Kildeer, IL have an estimated average credit score of 703. 
- The average credit score in Illinois (all cities) is
1.01% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Illinois collectively ranks 26th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Kildeer, IL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Illinois 
- Illinois residents (all cities) rank 29th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 5% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Kildeer cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Illinois Rate: 0.54%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Kildeer 
- Kildeer (Illinois) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Illinois
Kildeer is a village located in Lake County in the state of Illinois, and has a population of approximately 3,968. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Illinois State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau