Lake Forest, IL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Lake Forest Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Lake Forest
- The estimated average credit card debt for Lake Forest residents is $5,166. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Illinois (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Illinois cities rank 15th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Lake Forest Credit Card Calculator
Lake Forest Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Lake Forest
- Residents of Lake Forest, IL have an estimated average credit score of 703. 
- The average credit score in Illinois (all cities) is
1.01% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Illinois collectively ranks 26th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Lake Forest, IL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Illinois 
- Illinois residents (all cities) rank 29th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 5% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Lake Forest cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Illinois Rate: 0.54%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Lake Forest 
- Lake Forest (Illinois) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Illinois
About Lake Forest
Lake Forest is a city located in Lake County in the state of Illinois, and has a population of approximately 19,375. 
Lake Forest Credit Cards
For more information about Lake Forest credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Illinois State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau