Otterville, IL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Otterville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Otterville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Otterville residents is $5,166. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Illinois (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Illinois cities rank 15th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Otterville Credit Card Calculator
Otterville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Otterville
- Residents of Otterville, IL have an estimated average credit score of 703. 
- The average credit score in Illinois (all cities) is
1.01% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Illinois collectively ranks 26th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Otterville, IL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Illinois 
- Illinois residents (all cities) rank 29th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 5% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Otterville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Illinois Rate: 0.54%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Otterville 
- Otterville (Illinois) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Illinois
Otterville is a town located in Jersey County in the state of Illinois, and has a population of approximately 126. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Illinois State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau