Edmond, KS Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Edmond Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Edmond
- The estimated average credit card debt for Edmond residents is $4,830. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kansas (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kansas cities rank 26th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Edmond Credit Card Calculator
Edmond Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Edmond
- Residents of Edmond, KS have an estimated average credit score of 708. 
- The average credit score in Kansas (all cities) is
1.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Kansas collectively ranks 20th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Edmond, KS Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kansas 
- Kansas residents (all cities) rank 36th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Edmond cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kansas Rate: 0.46%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Edmond 
- Edmond (Kansas) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Kansas
Edmond is a city located in Norton County in the state of Kansas, and has a population of approximately 49. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau