Lincolnville, KS Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Lincolnville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Lincolnville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Lincolnville residents is $4,830. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kansas (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kansas cities rank 26th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Lincolnville Credit Card Calculator
Lincolnville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Lincolnville
- Residents of Lincolnville, KS have an estimated average credit score of 708. 
- The average credit score in Kansas (all cities) is
1.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Kansas collectively ranks 20th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Lincolnville, KS Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kansas 
- Kansas residents (all cities) rank 36th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Lincolnville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kansas Rate: 0.46%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Lincolnville 
- Lincolnville (Kansas) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Kansas
Lincolnville is a city located in Marion County in the state of Kansas, and has a population of approximately 203. 
Lincolnville Credit Cards
For more information about Lincolnville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau