Center Line, MI Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Center Line Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Center Line
- The estimated average credit card debt for Center Line residents is $4,558. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Michigan (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Michigan cities rank 41st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Center Line Credit Card Calculator
Center Line Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Center Line
- Residents of Center Line, MI have an estimated average credit score of 697. 
- The average credit score in Michigan (all cities) is
0.14% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Michigan collectively ranks 31st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Center Line, MI Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Michigan 
- Michigan residents (all cities) rank 27th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Center Line cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Michigan Rate: 0.55%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Center Line 
- Center Line (Michigan) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Michigan
About Center Line
Center Line is a city located in Macomb County in the state of Michigan, and has a population of approximately 8,257. 
Center Line Credit Cards
For more information about Center Line credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Michigan State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau