Gobles, MI Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Gobles Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Gobles
- The estimated average credit card debt for Gobles residents is $4,558. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Michigan (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Michigan cities rank 41st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Gobles Credit Card Calculator
Gobles Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Gobles
- Residents of Gobles, MI have an estimated average credit score of 697. 
- The average credit score in Michigan (all cities) is
0.14% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Michigan collectively ranks 31st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Gobles, MI Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Michigan 
- Michigan residents (all cities) rank 27th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Gobles cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Michigan Rate: 0.55%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Gobles 
- Gobles (Michigan) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Michigan
Gobles is a city located in Van Buren County in the state of Michigan, and has a population of approximately 829. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Michigan State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau