Grand Ledge, MI Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Grand Ledge Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Grand Ledge
- The estimated average credit card debt for Grand Ledge residents is $4,558. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Michigan (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Michigan cities rank 41st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Grand Ledge Credit Card Calculator
Grand Ledge Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Grand Ledge
- Residents of Grand Ledge, MI have an estimated average credit score of 697. 
- The average credit score in Michigan (all cities) is
0.14% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Michigan collectively ranks 31st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Grand Ledge, MI Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Michigan 
- Michigan residents (all cities) rank 27th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Grand Ledge cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Michigan Rate: 0.55%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Grand Ledge 
- Grand Ledge (Michigan) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Michigan
About Grand Ledge
Grand Ledge is a city located in Eaton County in the state of Michigan, and has a population of approximately 7,786. 
Grand Ledge Credit Cards
For more information about Grand Ledge credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Michigan State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau