Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 55121
Credit Card Debt in 55121
- 55121 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 55121 residents is $4,541. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Minnesota (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Minnesota cities rank 43rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 55121
55121 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 55121
- Residents of 55121 (MN) have an estimated average credit score of 720. 
- The average credit score in Minnesota (all cities) is
3.45% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Minnesota collectively ranks 3rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 55121 (Saint Paul, MN) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Minnesota 
- Minnesota residents (all cities) rank 48th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 55121 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Minnesota Rate: 0.37%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 55121 
- 55121 (Minnesota) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Minnesota
55121 is associated with the city of Saint Paul, which is located in Dakota County in the state of Minnesota. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Minnesota
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Minnesota State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau