Beardsley, MN Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Beardsley Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Beardsley
- The estimated average credit card debt for Beardsley residents is $4,541. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Minnesota (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Minnesota cities rank 43rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Beardsley Credit Card Calculator
Beardsley Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Beardsley
- Residents of Beardsley, MN have an estimated average credit score of 720. 
- The average credit score in Minnesota (all cities) is
3.45% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Minnesota collectively ranks 3rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Beardsley, MN Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Minnesota 
- Minnesota residents (all cities) rank 48th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Beardsley cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Minnesota Rate: 0.37%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Beardsley 
- Beardsley (Minnesota) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Minnesota
Beardsley is a city located in Big Stone County in the state of Minnesota, and has a population of approximately 233. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Minnesota State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau