Minneapolis, MN Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Minneapolis Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Minneapolis
- The estimated average credit card debt for Minneapolis residents is $4,541. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Minnesota (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Minnesota cities rank 43rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Minneapolis Credit Card Calculator
Minneapolis Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Minneapolis
- Residents of Minneapolis, MN have an estimated average credit score of 720. 
- The average credit score in Minnesota (all cities) is
3.45% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Minnesota collectively ranks 3rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Minneapolis, MN Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Minnesota 
- Minnesota residents (all cities) rank 48th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Minneapolis cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Minnesota Rate: 0.37%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Minneapolis 
- Minneapolis (Minnesota) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Minnesota
Minneapolis is a city located in Hennepin County in the state of Minnesota, and has a population of approximately 382,578. 
Minneapolis Credit Cards
For more information about Minneapolis credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Minnesota State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau