Zumbro Falls, MN Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Zumbro Falls Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Zumbro Falls
- The estimated average credit card debt for Zumbro Falls residents is $4,541. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Minnesota (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Minnesota cities rank 43rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Zumbro Falls Credit Card Calculator
Zumbro Falls Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Zumbro Falls
- Residents of Zumbro Falls, MN have an estimated average credit score of 720. 
- The average credit score in Minnesota (all cities) is
3.45% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Minnesota collectively ranks 3rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Zumbro Falls, MN Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Minnesota 
- Minnesota residents (all cities) rank 48th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Zumbro Falls cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Minnesota Rate: 0.37%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Zumbro Falls 
- Zumbro Falls (Minnesota) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Minnesota
About Zumbro Falls
Zumbro Falls is a city located in Wabasha County in the state of Minnesota, and has a population of approximately 207. 
Zumbro Falls Credit Cards
For more information about Zumbro Falls credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Minnesota State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau