Mantee, MS Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Mantee Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Mantee
- The estimated average credit card debt for Mantee residents is $4,594. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Mississippi (all cities) is
7% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Mississippi cities rank 37th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Mantee Credit Card Calculator
Mantee Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Mantee
- Residents of Mantee, MS have an estimated average credit score of 661. 
- The average credit score in Mississippi (all cities) is
5.03% less than the national average score of 696.
- Mississippi collectively ranks 51st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Mantee, MS Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Mississippi 
- Mississippi residents (all cities) rank 1st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 53% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Mantee cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Mississippi Rate: 0.87%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Mantee 
- Mantee (Mississippi) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Mississippi
Mantee is a village located in Webster County in the state of Mississippi, and has a population of approximately 232. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Mississippi State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau