Sumrall, MS Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Sumrall Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Sumrall
- The estimated average credit card debt for Sumrall residents is $4,594. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Mississippi (all cities) is
7% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Mississippi cities rank 37th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Sumrall Credit Card Calculator
Sumrall Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Sumrall
- Residents of Sumrall, MS have an estimated average credit score of 661. 
- The average credit score in Mississippi (all cities) is
5.03% less than the national average score of 696.
- Mississippi collectively ranks 51st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Sumrall, MS Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Mississippi 
- Mississippi residents (all cities) rank 1st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 53% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Sumrall cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Mississippi Rate: 0.87%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Sumrall 
- Sumrall (Mississippi) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Mississippi
Sumrall is a town located in Lamar County in the state of Mississippi, and has a population of approximately 1,421. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Mississippi State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau