Edgar Springs, MO Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Edgar Springs Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Edgar Springs
- The estimated average credit card debt for Edgar Springs residents is $4,796. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Missouri (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Missouri cities rank 30th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Edgar Springs Credit Card Calculator
Edgar Springs Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Edgar Springs
- Residents of Edgar Springs, MO have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Missouri (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Missouri collectively ranks 33rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Edgar Springs, MO Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Missouri 
- Missouri residents (all cities) rank 25th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Edgar Springs cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Missouri Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Edgar Springs 
- Edgar Springs (Missouri) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Missouri
About Edgar Springs
Edgar Springs is a city located in Phelps County in the state of Missouri, and has a population of approximately 208. 
Edgar Springs Credit Cards
For more information about Edgar Springs credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Missouri State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau